Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Belly Shots

Ok, so obviously we did not find out the gender of the baby Monday, we actually did not go to the appointment at all. Jason played in Orange Beach on Friday & Saturday night and we had the opportunity to stay Sunday & Monday so we did. I called and spoke to the dr and he said the only purpose for the appointment was to try and find out the gender and there were no other tests that had to be done. So, in the interest of staying at the beach AND also because we have the big ''20-week check everything out from head to toe'' sonogram coming up September 27th, we just decided to pass on the seemingly unnecessary visit.

I am so used to posting my sonograms for you to look at on each blog update, it's weird not to have anything to show you. That being said, now seems like the perfect time to take advantage of all this extra space to unveil the Mayo 'expansion development' occurring around my mid-section. We've been closely monitoring my growth, taking pictures every few days but, it's only been here recently that much of anything has been changing.

Two Saturday's ago (August 21) I believe I felt the ''fluttering'' in my belly I've read so much about. Just like all my books say, it's hard to explain and is very inconsistent, but it is definitely a different sensation than I have ever felt in my belly before. Other than that, I am in my 17th week, I still feel great and Jason and I are so so excited!

I promise to update the blog and let you all know if it is a boy or girl as soon as we leave the dr's office on September 27th! (woo-hoo! soooo excited!)

Thank you so much for following our progress. We love you all and appreciate all of your prayers and support.

MamaMayo

2 comments: