Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Um, Hello? Emily? It's time!



Well, I definitely though I would have a photo of Emily Morgan to post by now, but apparently this is just the beginning of the surprises she will bring along with her. Instead I have posted some photos that a friend of mine from church took of us to help us remember this special time.
Thank you Mary Beth!!

We are still going to the dr every week and this past Monday he said that if I haven't come in to deliver by my appointment next Monday, he will just keep me overnight and induce early Tuesday morning, February 22. So I guess that is the plan - worst case scenario we will meet her sometime Tuesday, best case scenario - ANY DAY BEFORE THAT!! Obviously prayers for Emily deciding to cooperate the sooner the better are greatly appreciated. I do know that it is all in God's time and that is the only timeframe we want to be in, it's still hard to genuinely be patient. (any of you that know me know that patience is NOT one of my stronger virtues. However, I've got being stubborn in the bag, so I guess you get out what you put in, right? I am sure my mother is just looking down and getting a good laugh right about now.)

I just wanted to give you all one last update (hopefully) before Emily arrives. I will do the best I can to get photos up when she gets here as well as try to keep you all updated on her progress. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts & prayers.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment